*If* we did and *if* we fundraised sufficent funds, I think we would have it at the usual hotel (Somerset Holiday Inn). Would having it later in September help people, like say Sept. 25 - 27?
Whilst we are meeting, please put on your thinking caps as to:
1. What could we offer as gifts for donating? (which would need to be something donated to us. . .in other words if someone's like, give out socks! We would need said socks donated)
2. Do you have anything to auction off to the cause?
3. How soon would you really buy tickets/vending space?
We are *very* *very* tentatively thinking that *if* we did this, and we did not raise sufficent funds, we would either keep the money for '10 or give the money to a charity of our choice (saveours00j), depending on funds. If we did raise enough to do '09, obviously saveours00j would still be our charity and receive the usual charity efforts.
Part of our decision making process will be based on your feedback. As one of my favorite (somewhat inelegant) movies goes, "If any of you have anything to say, now's the fucking time!"